CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Real Fun in the Sun!


For everyone wondering what life is like when you live in Hawaii...take a good long look. In fact maybe stare at this book for 6hrs straight, just to go to campus to get a job, come back and study more. Then study for Pacific Natural History, then go back to campus to take a quiz, then finally home by 10 pm, read ecology for an hour, and in bed by 11:30. Just to start the next day at 6:45am!
Just a glance of my schedule for next week! This doesn't include my new job and my other usual homework assignments. The beach has sadly fallen down on the list of things to do. But not all school work is bad. On Sat. I have an all day hike for my Pacific Natural History class which should be fun. There will be a test that goes along with the hike, but at least I won't be able to look at genetics for a while!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the part of Hawaii that I'm NOT missing. In every other way though, I wish I was there right now! I have been missing that place soooooo much this past week!

Anywho, what's the new job?